Feb 18-24th


It would be easier to post pictures of my week if I could post pictures of my niece - we hung out 3 times this week, which is pretty much more than I hung out with Scott. We had fun - feeding the vultures (aka her cats), building block statues and eating pancakes

I also had a very weird day waiting for the bus. Not only was Queen Elizabeth wandering the street with a couple foot guards (a common sight at Winnipeg Jets games), but all transit information was down, leaving countless amazed and confused.


And of course, there was a massive dump of snow right before I was set to drive to my parents place. While the roads mostly cleared up (the roads themselves were good - the snow reducing the visibility above them was not), I needed my energy for the drive. I slipped into the nearest McDonalds... only to discover my usual treat of a happy meal now came with the itty-bittiest size of fries. Yes, I realize childhood obesity is a horrifying reality, but come on! What about us kids at heart who only spoil themselves once and a while?!?!


(Note: I did not take either picture while my vehicle was in motion. And the snow picture? That was from the day before. I would have rather driven through that)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.