Basics gone bad

Has anyone riffled through their drawers in the morning, looking for "That black tank?" while your significant other watches you throw two, three, four black tanks over your back?

I used to justify saying I wore black tanks almost daily.

Then, I justified the merits of each.

Now as I am more likely to wear teal tank tops (yes, I have multiple. Yes, they are each a different shade. Yes, I do intend to keep all of them), I'm seeing my black tank tops as my husband does - yet another basic serving the exact same purpose. Really, do I need more than one, maybe two?

So this week, I'm getting rid of two black tank tops. You don't need to see them, do you? Use your imagination, it won't be hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.