A week in review: May 12-18th

The highlight of the week? Getting a new dishwasher. We now have all brand spanking new appliances in our kitchen! Of course, it means when we move out if something is wrong, it's our fault.


These are some super large stone busts my bus drives past and always fascinate me!

The weather was nice, so I took a walk at lunch. We have great little quad - an oasis in the middle of downtown.

I swear, we have the best bus stop in the city


Of course, we also have stairs that lead to... nowhere.


 Then again, stuff around our apartment isn't always normal. I swear this rocking horse rides from balcony to balcony. It's never in the same place twice. Also, our city is overrun with bunnies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.