Star Light Star Bright

I love taking a colour palette and playing with dark and light versions of it. This week, it was blue and green.

I started off last weekend with this outfit, and loved it. All day. And wanted to wear it the next day. I think it's the bright/light colours are just so fresh this time of year. I didn't quite do the "light" on all the colours, as I felt that the darker cardigan added some needed contrast.


Contrast came easily with the dark version! I had seen a girl wear a very similar outfit the week before - only with a plaid trench, and bare (but incredibly tattooed) legs. I went with her flat oxford look, but when I walked past the mirror just inside our apartment building door, I decided I would have liked the outfit better with my black riding boots.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.