Curating my Closet

Denim Man-Capris

These pants aren't from the men's section. They aren't from the women's section either. I can't even say they are from the juniors section. These are straight up from the kids section. 

Why did I buy them?
Based on that intro paragraph, I do feel I have to justify. I hit a point in my life where I could be called no other shape than "rectangle". It was at a time when the fashion world seemed to cater to curves. After a frustrating day in Reitman's, looking to expand my summer wardrobe, I walked into their children's section and found these jeans on sale. A couple scissor cuts later (since the size 14 fit, but were too short, and the 16s were long enough but fell down immediately), I had a new pair of capris.

What worked?
Until gravity thinned out my waist a bit and transferred some of itself to my hips (which I'll say is a good thing, I just blame gravity because I don't understand what happened), they were the perfect solution to a world that didn't cater to 2X4s. 

What didn't work?
They really made me look like a bought my clothes from the K-Fed collection, and if I can remember the year correctly, I likely bought it when K-Fed was still with Brittany. 

How have I worn them?
Pretty much only on lazy weekends since the blog started. I think in the past, I only went through my closet in winter, as that's the only reason why I can see them kicking around still!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.