EBEW: Nautical

Natilcal: EBEWWe had some friends over Friday, so the night was a bit later than anticipated. Saturday morning, when I was supposed to be pulling together my EBEW outfit, was rough. In order to make it into work on time (I had an enticing offer to do some overtime), I threw on clothes that matched, and didn't necessarily fit with the theme. Instead, it meant coming up with an outfit for Monday that fit the naval theme! To me, there is nothing more naval than wide legged pants, striped shirt, and some bright red.


And how fitting - it was a super rainy day, and the puddles were so big, it wasn't hard to imagine that my bus was actually a boat!

Some of my other nautically themed outfits:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.