Time with my Genes

First of all, thank you for all the great  discussion on yesterday's post. Wednesday's always feel like: "Oh, I don't know what to talk about" and then they always result in such interesting feedback. They're now my favourite post of the week.

But today is Thursday, and that means clothes!

My weekend was filled with family from my sister picking me up from work on Friday to watching The Good Wife with Scott on Sunday. It was good, after a busy week at work, to pull on jeans.

Causal Friday is even more vague than business casual, but again, I feel pretty confident in my ability to navigate the murky waters.


It still feels a little odd on Casual Friday to come home and change into something more casual - but I love jeans and a hoodie way more than sweaters and dress shirts when it comes to playing board games and drinking my sister's beer.


I'm hoping this next outfit came out quirky - I have never done the exposed sock before, but it met with some derision from my sister... and my parents... and my not-yet-formulating-full-sentences-niece. However, I am struggling with choosing shoes for skinny jeans in a no-longer-winter-not-yet-summer season.


What do you think? Too bright of sock? The whole sock thing too weird?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.