Curating a more mature me

No one said growing up is easy - but once you have it's easy to tell. You pass through the phase when you wear your shortest skirts and feel too self-conscious. Then, you don't wear them, but look wistfully at them every time you grab the longer, likely more tweed skirt beside it. Finally, you stick them in a box and don't think twice about giving that box away. And thus, I present

The Black Wrap Skirt

Why did I buy it? 
I think it was about 8 years ago (I was 20) and decided I was going to start wearing skirts. It was months, maybe years before I did. 

Why did it work? 
It's certainly not my shortest skirt, so I considered it appropriate for many situations.Of course, I only wore it once on the blog, and likely not much after that.

Why didn't it work?
It's a wrap skirt, so the same problem that happens with every short wrap skirt - it slides way too far open when you sit down.

How did I wear it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.