Spoiling myself (the healthy way)

I've jumped into fitness again. Something about the nice spring weather always makes me a fitness fanatic. Oh, and the fact it's free? That's the biggest selling point. And the more interested in fitness I get, the more I'm concerned about the food that I'm eating. And the more that I am concerned about the food I'm eating, the more I want to just screw it all up by having a milkshake every night.

That is, until I made this smoothie. Words cannot express my love for this smoothie. It puts Booster Juice to shame.

Ingredients
1 handful of ice cubes
1 single serve container of yogurt (peach works best)
1 mango

Blend up ice cubes (a big of water apparently helps). Add yogurt and mango (cubed, or butcher or however you can get the fruit off the stone and the skin). Blend.

And now for the most important part - consume slowly while sitting on a deck.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.