Curating my Closet

Uh... I'm not feeling this blog any more. I know, it's a phase. For now my plan is to persevere, but it posting gets erratic, don't worry! I'm still happy and healthy!

Short Sleeved White Wrap Sweater

Why did I buy it? 
It was so long ago, I don't quite remember. I think I was working at an un-air conditioned museum during a hot summer, so I needed professional clothing suitable to really warm weather. 

Why did it work?
I wore it to death. I think wrap sweaters work for me - if for no other reason than they allow layering without the fuss of cardigans flapping away when open. 

Why didn't it work?
The cuffs of the sleeves are rolling up, and the whole sweater is definitely a dingy grey. 

How did I wear it?

What will happen to it?
I will need to replace this. Short sleeved sweaters seem to be a must for a business casual summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.