Analogous Colours

I still check the Academichic website any time I'm playing with colours, especially looking at what I called their "scarf tutorials" where they explained different colour combination types using scarves, like their post on triads and analogous colours. I miss those ladies like you wouldn't believe! While I now colour mix much more boldly, whenever I do something new or different, I still check to see: "what colour combination am I wearing today?"

I wore this outfit to hang out with my niece while her parents took in a hockey game. I recently took these jeans in on the sides to tailor them to my shape a bit better. Their fit was all right to begin with, but my beloved grey jeans are definitely too big, and I didn't want to try the tailoring on them. These teal jeans were only $1, so I wouldn't be too upset if I ruined them. Fortunately, they worked out fabulously!


Even though I'm still a "lady of leisure" I find that I'm boring of casual clothing, so while I had envisioned this week's posts to have one picture-filled-casual-post, and one picture-filled-professional-post, you only get one outfit in today's post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.