More downtown adventures

You know what's fun? Downtown adventures. You know what isn't? Downtown adventures BEFORE stores open. On a cold and snowy day. I traipsed through the skywalks and the underground concourses, only after discovering the library wasn't even set to open for FOUR HOURS.

If I would have known I would be discovering the mazes (it was fun, I wouldn't have just wandered blindly to kill time), I would have worn better shoes.

But nonetheless, I'm glad I dressed based around outwear again. Even when I got home, it was out of jacket and into blankets. Brrrrrr.I chose a shirt that had a cowl for some additional warmth - but I should have gone for a scarf. And a toque. I did remember mitts though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.