Socks

A few weeks ago, ShyBiker commented: "You'll probably think I'm strange (well... stranGER) but I like that you take pictures without shoes. Doing this creates an intimate atmosphere, like we're friends visiting you, drinking coffee, and admiring you model your new outfits. At least that's my dream, anyway!"

The constant posting of shoeless pictures started when I was working in a shoeless office, but then morphed into laziness, mixed with the Canadian tradition of not wearing shoes in the house. It wasn't a conscious decision, but I love how it seemed to draw people into a more intimate sphere of conversation (and influence... mwah haha haa)

But even as I begrudged my shoeless workplace, it did allow me to rekindle my love of socks. While in the business world I will stick to solid colours properly coordinated with my outfits, I do love those moments when you can kick it up a step, whether it is on weekends, or inside boots, and wear something with a bit more character.

Since I took a random blog vacation last week, and would really like to stockpile some posts for next week, when I start my new job, I thought I would  give you a glimpse of some of my favourite socks.


 Whether it's monkeys or monsters, subtle pink skulls, stripes or toe socks, they keep my feet cozy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.