Week in Photos April 7 - 13th

It feels like forever ago that I went downtown adventuring - even though it was just last Monday. Despite being disappointed in the library being closed, I loved the pattern of the security gates.

Of course, the art work BESIDE the security gate was pretty awesome, too.
I am fascinated by this building - I love the sheaves of wheat on the side of the building.


And just in case you think that I live homelessly downtown, since that seems to be the only place my weekly photos seem to take place, there is one picture from "home". We're doing some minor home repairs, (meaning our drawers are out of commission), so unloading the dishwasher involves sitting on the ground.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.