It's never too early to start planning your weekend!

Last Sunday, it was a beautiful day. In the morning, we assembled patio furniture (more on that hopefully by next week!) and I spent the afternoon going for a walk with my niece. When I got home that evening, all I wanted was a glass of sangria, having passed up the option twice the previous weekend not quite feeling spring yet.

Of course, the downfall of wanting sangria NOW is that most recipes require having the fruit sit in the wine for hours. I murmured to my sister that I was going to muddle the fruit before adding it, as I was leaving her place but by the time I got home, I got lazy, (or remembered I didn't have a muddler, and my mortar and pestle is used primarily for cumin - not a sangria seasoning). Instead, I pulled out my Magic Bullet, and blended my way to a spring beverage!

Ingredients
1/2 a kiwi
1/2 a mango
sufficient amount of white wine

Directions
Peel and dice fruit. Place into Magic Bullet and add wine. Blend for 10 seconds (or longer, if you don't want fruit chunks). Add ice before or after, if you like it extra cold!



It's a little frothy, so I didn't add any fizzy beverage, as some recipes recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.