Fading Away: Curating my Closet

 Green Sweater

Favourite articles of clothing are hard to pass on. However, it's much easier when you take pictures of yourself regularly, and you can actually see your clothes fading, stretching out, and just generally aging more poorly than you are.

Why did I buy it?
I've had this green sweater for so long I can't even remember when I got it.

Why did it work?
The sleeve length and the colour really worked on me - I think, at least.

Why didn't it work?
It got faded, and stretched out.

How have I worn it?
It's been so long that it's been faded that I have only worn it three times on the blog... all in really bad outfits. Ooops!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.