Getting Defensive

Choosing an outfit for my defense was not easy. I asked Scott. I asked my sister and my mother. I asked my loyal twitter followers (thanks Megan and Hillary!). I changed my mind five hundred times, and then changed it again.

Was it the right outfit? I don't know. I realized the minute I walked into the room it didn't matter. I stopped caring about the clothes. While Hillary may have been right: "in the end the only thing you need to wear is confidence," it really was a time when everything came second to that immediate moment.

Whether or not it was the right outfit for the day, I did like it over all! I apparently wasn't wearing my boots when I took the picture, but nonetheless, you can see what I wore before I tore a giant hole in my tights!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.