PANTS!

So this seems to be pants week. I wish I had figured that out earlier, and done something getting rid of pants on Monday, or figuring out the importance of pants for... er... wellness on Wednesday.

All I wanted for the last few months was a pair of green, skinny cargo pants. Finally, on one of my thrifting adventures with my mother, I came across these. They are a sketch too small in the waist, and much too large in the ankle, but nothing some squats and a little sewing machine couldn't fix.

I did decide, at the last minute, that I wouldn't do a skinny pant. One, I keep hearing horrible rumours that they're going out of style. Two, the way the pants were originally made, I couldn't do a full skinny without the outer seam down the side of the pant being down the front of the leg, and I couldn't take in the pant on both sides without screwing up some of the detailing.


So yes, my rambling can be summed up with this: Look! I updated the line of the leg on these pants!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.