Week in Review - Mar 9-15

My week was spent surrounded in papers, and then in the car. Since the road trip is more exciting than papers, here is are the highlights of the often-taken prairie Trans-Canada trail!

It's hard to see, but that's a houseboat. In the middle of a field. My only explanation is this video


There are a number of wind turbines between Moosomin and Wapella. At my grandmother's funeral, a cousin spoke about taking my grandmother to see  a similar set of windmills in Manitoba, as she loved to look at them. Since then, I always think of my grandma along this stretch of highway.


Normally, there is snow everywhere at this time of year. Instead, the fields are nearly bare, and the geese are already flying north for the summer!

It doesn't matter where you are going along the TransCanada in the prairies, this is a very familiar sight!

Again, hard to see, but there is a taller grain elevator (still not "life size") beside a number of really small ones in Grenfell SK. They just make me laugh
And don't worry - I didn't take any of these while driving! I was fortunate to be the passenger for the longer leg of this trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.