Curating my Closet - Dye Job

 White Cardigan

Why did I buy it?
Do you really need to ask why I bought a white cardigan? It's a great basic, especially for pairing with sundresses on cool nights (you'll see what I mean)

What worked about it?
So versatile! It was also super comfy.

What didn't work about it?
It was cheap and *maybe* a size to small. With both of these together, you can pretty much guarantee the buttons pulled. I had to decide in the morning if I wanted it open or closed - I would safety pin between each button to make it look more pulled together.

Oh, and the last time I wore it, it was a hot, humid day, and I got caught in the rain. Since I was wearing a purple shirt, any where the shirt and sweater rubbed, the sweater turned light purple. Even after watching.

How have I worn it?
With tweed skirts


With trouser cut dress pants

With my pink sundress

 With prints

With jeans

What will happen to it?
I've already replaced it. I might see if I can turn it into a white cardigan vest, but most likely, it will go in the trash. Sigh - at least I didn't spend a lot on it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.