Cleaning Up House

First of all, my apologies for being sporadic in my comments. I've been doing a full day of work, then a full day of thesis work, including supplemental reading for my commute. Don't worry, I've been very good at making sure I unwind every night with an episode of Buffy, and which I follow with a solid night of Buffy-related nightmares. They are much more preferable to thesis nightmares.

Second of all - hee hee! Check me out on Breakfast With Tiffany. After a couple failed attempts at getting a guest post to her (err, sorry again!) I finally wrote myself an appropriately awkward introduction to her readers!

Third, it's Monday, and I actually have organizational tips. Well, tip. We have 5 video game systems hooked up (there's one system lurking in a closet, and I've heard rumour of a couple extraneous systems in hiding at Scott's parents). With these systems are a lot of peripherals and batteries.We have tried storing these in boxes, baskets, even the living room floor. Then in a fit of brilliance, I thought "why not store them under the couch?" A number of months later, after my sister's latest trip to Ikea, we had our solution



And of course, the item of a week that's heading out the door! (In case it's your first time here: Every Monday for 2012, I will be featuring an article from my wardrobe that I'll be getting rid of, in an attempt to have a wardrobe with only clothes that I love)

Why did I get this?
I was out of a  long term relationship, starting to hang out with new friend, and starting to pay attention clothing, just as blazers came in. It all culminated one Saturday when I had my first social outing in a few weeks (*cough* months *cough*). It was an impulse purchase

Why did it work?
It was casual enough for my student life, and was cheap

Why didn't it work?
It was casual and cheap. Huh... amazing how benefits become disadvantages! And it's a little short

How have I worn it?


What will happen to it?
It's in the selfhelp box Scott it threatening to light on fire if I don't give it away soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.