Slim line

I'll admit, I've been slacking off on the creativity with the clothes because of all the reading I've been doing to prepare for my thesis defense. Instead, I've been using basic clothing experiments to help solve the getting dressed dilemma. Last week (or the last 2 weeks), I did cardigans vs. blazers. This week was skinny jeans vs. wide leg jeans.

I like skinny jeans because they tuck nicely into boots, to stave off the damp ankle scenario that happens from time to time. Even though I dressed these pants for winter, I styled them for spring - yay floral jackets!

My thesis exploded all over my floor... and my life

I've been obsessed with grey skinny jeans for months, and finally scored a pair a few weeks ago. They were the perfect base for my Jets themed outfit when we went to the hockey game.

No, I don't usually wear my socks OVER my jeans... oops!
And colour - who doesn't love a good coloured skinny? I managed to pick these teal pants up for $1 at Winners when I went shopping with my mom (Ok, she also bought me the grey skinnies when we went to Value Village before that. Aren't Moms awesome?) Naturally, purple was the shirt I had to wear with them!

Apparently I didn't take a picture of my usual blue skinny jeans. But I swear I wore them too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.