Week in Review: Mar 3 - 9

I generally take Friday night to sit down in front of the TV and blog my Saturday "week in photos" review, and then all the posts for Monday-Friday of the next week. For the most part, my weeks are routine, so I barely notice the lag in the posts.

This week was the exception. It was anything but routine. Monday, even Tuesday morning, I went to work as if it was any other week. When I walked out of work on Tuesday, the entire world had shifted a half turn to the left.

In those 8 hours, a lot happened. So much so, it all seems like a blur to me. Let's just say a line was crossed, and in a moment, I knew I needed leave my job, and quickly.

So photos this week were all about trying to find things to make me smile.

Like Sunday morning traditions of Scott picking up some Tim Horton's before my eyes even have a chance to wake up (so sad that we're almost done our gift card!)


Where the murals blends with the "nature" downtown


Convenience stores that offer chicken AND car washes (or is it chicken-car washes? Either way, it's bizarre)


Making flowers out of scarves


Notes from coworkers who don't even need to know the details to understand what's going on


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.