Major Project Completed

As you read this (assuming you're reading this at 2:30 MDT), I will be undergoing one of the most difficult experiences of my life: my oral defense for my Masters degree.

Here is my thesis experience in stats:

    1 research trip
    2 giant hissy fits*
    3 chapters
    4 sets of eyes deciding its future
    5 Margaret Atwood texts
  19 months from initial research to defense
115 pages total finished length
136 sources in my bibliography

This defense doesn't necessarily mean the end - there are 4 possible outcomes
Fail
Pass with major revisions
Pass with minor revisions
Pass with no revisions

The first and the last are very unlikely to happen, so the defense, while it may feel like the end, only lets me know how much further I have to go.

None the less, I am intensely proud I made it this far, and cannot wait for inevitable celebration that will follow!

PS - this is my 700th post! Go me!!!

*(and many small ones)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.