Project Employment

I did not complete a project this week. No, that's not true. My project was to maintain my sanity, which I think I did for the most part. I managed to chip away at little projects, but didn't get that "oooh! Look at what I did" feeling all that much. Instead, unemployed Cara:
 - spent Monday doing post-defense revisions
 - spent Tuesday doing a bit of freelance work
 - exhausted herself on her run on Wednesday, lazed on the couch all day and then played with her niece
 - took a typing test on Thursday, scoring 80 wpm with less than 1% error rate.

Today, unemployed Cara gets to traipse across the city with her sister and niece, go for a run (last day of Week 1!!!) and then make pizza.

You should be jealous of my life. (Mostly, because I'm jealous of yours and it only seems fair)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.