Day to... Day?

So many bloggers do such a great job of showing how they take their daytime outfits and adapt them for the nightlife. While I finally have the time for the nightlife, I don't have the funds for it. Instead, I am finding my new schedule (of job interviews and distracting myself while waiting to hear back from job interviews) requires an equally as adaptable wardrobe.

Last Tuesday, I had a 9am job interview and a 1pm coffee date with a friend. While I didn't repeat any pieces, I repeated the colour. The interview, I stuck with a tailored jacket and a tweed dress, but added some personality with a bright red belt and floral tights. Not sure I like patterned tights with a tweed dress, but you never know until you try!


For coffee, I started with a black shirt, and threw on a plaid shirt. While I usually am afraid of pink and red, I figured the scarf actually worked quite well with red! And of course, I've been loving getting back into my shoe collection - cowboy boots were necessary.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Business casual service. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.